EMPLOYEE EDUCATION ABOUT DRUGS AND ALCOHOL
Education programs delivered by current industry experienced collectors and qualified trainers to deliver our education programs. Employee Education is a pivotal element of your Drug and Alcohol Management Program for your workplace, and it is particularly beneficial in the initial implementation stages.
BY DRUG TEST TRAINING EXPERTS
The Employee Education about Drugs and Alcohol developed by the Drug and Alcohol Testing Institute (DATI) has been created in consultation with major industries undertaking drug testing practices. Our experienced trainers ensure our education programs are relevant and focus on current workplace best practice to meet employer needs.
Drug and Alcohol Testing Institute offers contextualised Employee Education Drug and Alcohol programs to specifically suit your requirements. Contact us for more information.
Drug and Alcohol Testing Institute discuss the framework of a Drug and Alcohol Management Plan within the workplace and the regime for drug and alcohol tests conducted by or on behalf of the organisation. The course objectives are:
- Australian statistics on drug and alcohol consumption in the workplace
- the impact and effects of drugs and alcohol on personal health and safety
- drug and alcohol testing procedures
- privacy and confidentiality concerns and queries
- employee obligations during the testing process
- detection periods of certain drugs